Tuesday, August 7, 2012

update

Thank you to all for prayers! The sought-after clarity and definite answer came fast and furious as a result of all that praying. I will post the details very soon. In the meantime, the house is going on the market this week and the family is in Transition Mode. We are hoping for the speedy sale of our house in Pennsylvania, a blessed house-hunting experience as we seek a new home, and for peace during these upcoming months, especially for Maria and Bernadette (who have already coped with so much change, and still have so much more to come). Can't wait to share the bigger picture!

4 comments:

  1. So happy to hear this, Kelly! I can't wait to hear all the details. I hope they involve an amazing new job in Atlanta. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome to hear! After reading about all the uncertainty that has been with you for so long, it is good to know that you will all live in "stability" for a while yet!

    I am reminded of a quote, which I'm going to share with you
    "I can do all things, through Christ who strengthens me!" - Phillipians 4:13

    Praying for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. althearf@gmail.comAugust 9, 2012 at 5:16 PM

    Hope this job brings you and your family to New York, but wherever you go, They will be blessed to have all of you. Althea

    ReplyDelete